This is a page full of links to research and studies dealing with POTS. Some of them are full of really good information which can be used to bring to your doctors or to do further research on your own. I am always adding new links, so if you have a link you find interesting please let me know in the comments!
- How Mestinon Works and perhaps heavy metal poisoning is the root cause?
- Selective Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibition as a Human Model of Orthostatic Intolerance
- Altered Sympathetic Nervous Reactivity and Norepinephrine Transporter Expression in Patients with Postural Tachycardia Syndrome
- Epigenetic Modification of the Norepinephrine Transporter Gene in POTS
- Norepinephrine Transporter - Deficient Mice Exhibit Excessive Tachycardia and Elevated Blood Pressure With Wakefulness and Activity
- New onset postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome following ablation of AV node reentrant tachycardia. (Oct 2010)
- Orthostatic intolerance and gastrointestinal motility in adolescents with nausea and abdominal pain.
- Renin-aldosterone paradox and perturbed blood volume regulation underlying postural tachycardia syndrome.